Monday, April 15, 2013

My First Time at Stamford Bridge

What an experience. I arrived in London Thursday morning and spent the day wondering around the city until mid afternoon when I checked into my hotel and then headed down to Brogan's before our match against Rubin Kazan. Once I found my seat in the Matthew Harding end, the atmosphere was amazing. It was even better than I imagined it would be. I stood as much as I could throughout the game. It was surreal to be there with all the fans singing. It was something I always dreamed of doing and it didn't seem real that I was actually there.


On Sunday I went to the Sunderland match as well. Although we did not pay well, we came away with the 3 points. I always knew I would love it at the Bridge once I made it inside. To me, there is no other way to watch Chelsea. One day I will be able to attend every match there. Until then, I will savor every moment I get to visit London and to watch Chelsea.


Forever Blue.










No comments:

Post a Comment